Wednesday 2 March 2011

Catching Up With The Rest Of The World

It is a fairly commonly known fact that there are a number of films that I have not yet seen, that the rest of the world seems to have on numerous occasions. Last night I made that list shorter, albeit ever so slightly, by 2. I sat down and properly watched Pulp Fiction for the first time, and I have to say it was very well received. It is the only time I will say this but John Travolta was boss. He played Vincent Vega with serious swagger, and Samuel L. Jackson showed that he is a very good actor who picks very  bad films. The other film I watched was Lock Stock. I was disappointed. Some good lines, a decent story line, and a good standard of acting. The only problem is when you hear so much about a film, about how many people consider it one of their favourite ever films, you expect a lot. In my opinion it was just a pretty good film with fairly low rewatchability.

1 comment: