Saturday 19 February 2011

Entertainment At It's Most Illogical

The Metal Gear Solid 4 game has been played pretty much constantly for the last 2 days. As a playstation game it offers a lot of the shit you want. Boss graphics, cool guns and slutty computer generated babes. This is not the only thing this game has. It has cut scenes which are about half an hour long each time, often with less than 5 minutes gameplay in between these scenes. If I wanted to watch a film, I'd watch a film, but as I have my playstation on and my controller in my hand, it's clear I want to play a game. So why the hell has 12 hours of game time amounted in what I can only imagine is the least well represented game clock in history. I should just turn the game off, make Jack and Dan play something else, but curiosity has now got the better of me. MGS4, I hope you're happy, because I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment